Wednesday, June 16, 2010

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Summer 1931

Summer 1931: Picnic at Angel Island State Park, San Francisco CA. 

Far left, my Mom's best friend Virginia, my mother Alice, her brother Ted. Also in this photo: my great aunt Gladys (Brown) Dryden and her husband Joseph Dryden,  their children Virginia Dryden and Russell Dryden, my grandfather R. B. "Rolla" Martine, and my grandmother Ruby Bolton (Brown) Martine. Copy of original, my collection.

(Sorry couldn't get this to enlarge more w/o distortion).

Have a great day!

Betty

© Betty Tartas  2010

2 comments:

kinfolknews said...

What a treasure. So many family members and such good quality too.

TCasteel said...

People used to dress so nicely for the summer family gatherings.
I remember we had to dress up to go to Disneyland!