Tuesday, May 6, 2014

CATHERINE SHRIVER wife of ELIJAH HUBER Montgomery Co Indiana

This is my gg grandmother CATHERINE SHRIVER (d 1888), daughter of LEWIS SHRIVER & SUSANNAH LUCKHART of Hocking Co Ohio; wife of ELIJAH HUBER of Montgomery Co Indiana, & mother of PHILLIP LUTHER HUBER who married 1st) CRAMELIA FRAZIER and 2nd) IDA HALE (the subject of my last blog post). 

Never dreamed I would find a pic of my paternal gg grandmother. She looks rather prunish in this photo, but I don't care! I am happy to know her face. 

The photo came from a magazine article from a 1980 Boone Co Indiana magazine, article by Steve Meek (now deceased). He left a large collection of photos & documents on the HUBER & SHRIVER family in the Indiana State Archives. I am attempting to get copies of the collection!

Here is a link to the periodical with the article from which this photo came, Boone Co Indiana Magazine Vol 7 # 9, July 1980. Thanks to Gayle Matson for sending me the link!



Have a great day!

Betty

© Betty Tartas  2014

No comments: